Here’s how to celebrate with them…
What you need:
1 cup coconut flour
1 tsp melted coconut oil
1 large egg
1/2 cup water
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line your cookie sheet with parchment paper
2. Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl
3. Chill or let recipe set for 10 minutes
4. Use cookie cutter to create shapes once batter is on cookie sheet
5. Cook for 15 minutes or until browning
6. Let cool and let your dogs love them!
I am Karma and I am a Pomeranian that was born on November 16, 2015. When I was born, I was missing my back left knee cap, my fontanel never closed, and I was given to my new family with bronchitis and ear mites. My family brought me back to full health after spending the first year of my life in the ICU after having multiple surgeries. I have Pomeranian brothers and sisters that will be featured in my blog as well. We are here to talk about cool recipes that your dogs will love as much as we do and some tips on keeping our fur-friends healthy like us!
View all posts by KarmaThePom