If you and your human celebrate Christmas and need stocking stuffers, celebrate Hanukah and need to find eight presents, or you love to celebrate and enjoy giving gifts, this blog is for you.
- BarkBox. Your dog loves toys and your friend’s dog loves toys. Start up a one, three, six, or twelve-month subscription for a playful pup. Getting toys and treats in the mail for your doggo will feel like it’s a holiday every month!
- Plush ToyPlush Toy. What’s better than a plush toy? Most likely your dog loves plush toys so spoil them with a designer look alike.
- Treat Dispensing Camera. Wouldn’t it be cool to watch your dog at home while you’re at work? Even better, what if you could dispense a treat to them while you’re out of the house?
- Puzzle. Your dog could never turn down a treat. A puzzle will have them doing extra work, providing them with mental stimulation, but lets face it… they just want to get to the treats!
- Dog Treats. The best part of your dog’s day, besides being with you, is getting their treat intake. Not only should treats be used in the dispensing camera or puzzles, but they should be their own present too. This would really make your pup happy!
- Brushing Stick. Humans, don’t worry about getting your dog mad or scared because they can brush their teeth on their own now. This rubber toy has spikes or bristles that will brush against doggos teeth to help grind off plaque and help clean their teeth.
- Zip Up Hoodie. Winter is cold, so keep your doggo and their furiends warm with a soft, quality zip up hoodie. You can customize them with your own graphic too.
- Bowties and Bandanas. Do you like to dress your dog up? Do your friends like to dress their dogs up? Get some quality bowties or bandanas that everyone will love.
-Karma the Pom